Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: QUBR125S1
- EAN: 4250797256739
- Chip resetter for original Brother LC-123, LC-125, LC-127 cartridges
- Ink refill kit with 100ml of black pigmented Octopus Fluids® ink for LC-123, LC-127, LC-129 cartridges
- Ink refill kit with 50ml each of cyan, magenta, yellow Octopus Fluids® ink for LC-123, LC-125 cartridges
- Syringes, needles, cellulose swabs, latex gloves and detailed, illustrated refill directions
The Brother chip resetter resets the following cartridges:
Use for: Brother DCP-J 132 W, DCP-J 552 DW, MFC-J 245, MFC-J 470 DW, DCP-J 152 WR, DCP-J 152 W, DCP-J 150 Series, MFC-J 650 DW, DCP-J 752 DW, MFC-J 475 DW, MFC-J 870 DW, MFC-J 6920 DW, MFC-J 6520 DW, MFC-J 6720 DW, DCP-J 4100 Series, MFC-J 4410 DW, MFC-J 4610 DW, DCP-J 4110 W, DCP-J 4110 DW, MFC-J 4510 DW, MFC-J 4710 DW, MFC-J 4310 DW
Using the Brother LC-123, LC-125, LC-127 chip resetter:
Hold the chip resetter to the chip (for approx. 5 seconds) and it resets the Brother cartridge to the "full" status.
After using the resetter and refilling the Brother cartridge, it can be reinserted into the printer. It will continue printing with the quality of an original cartridge.
Note on the German Battery Act – BattG
With respect to the sale of batteries / accumulators or of devices containing batteries / accumulators, the German Battery Act requires Octopus Concept GmbH to advise you of the following:
Pursuant to this law, end users are obliged to return used batteries. Batteries can be returned free of charge to the seller or to specific collection points (e.g. municipal recycling centres or retailers) after use. You can also return used batteries to the seller by stamped mail; the seller will refund the postal charges to you.
The symbols on batteries have the following meanings: The crossed-out waste bin means that this battery must not be thrown into the household waste.
- Pb = battery contains more than 0.004% (mass percentage) of lead
- Cd = battery contains more than 0.002% (mass percentage) of cadmium
- Hg = battery contains more than 0.0005% (mass percentage) of mercury
This chip resetter is not an original product and was not produced by the printer manufacturer. The names of manufacturers and trademarks are indicated for identification and compatibility purposes only and are the property of their respective owners.