Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: QUCR03S1G
- EAN: 4250797235857
Scope of delivery:
- Chip resetter for Canon PGI-525 and CLI-526
- 1 Ink Refill Kit for cartridge Canon PGI-525 (incl. 100ml of pigmented black ink, 1 ink syringe, cellulose swabs, latex gloves)
- 1 Ink Refill Kit for cartridige Canon CLI-526 (incl. 100ml of black ink, 1 ink syringe, cellulose swabs, latex gloves)
- 1 Ink Refill Kit for cartridge Canon CLI-526 (incl. 100ml of grey ink, 1 ink syringe, cellulose swabs, latex gloves)
- 1 Ink Refill Kit for cartridges Canon CLI-526 (incl. 3x50ml of ink (cyan, magenta, yellow), 3 ink syringes, cellulose swabs, latex gloves)
- a user manual is attached in German, French and English
Reserve now! Available as of Juni 2011! Reset your chips in an easy, fast and cheap way without having impact on the work of the level indicator.
The chip´s main task is to check the ink level to generate a warning if the level goes below a certain point and gives you the opportunity to reset it to “full“ again.
The Canon chip resetter resets the following Canon cartridges:
Canon CLI-526 black & PGI-525 black
Canon CLI-526 cyan
Canon CLI-526 magenta
Canon CLI-526 yellow
Canon CLI-526 grey
By pressing the refilled cartridges against the resetter´s contacts the LED will flash briefly and the programming will start automatically. After the programming is finished the LED light will stay on.
User Manual for Canon Chip Resetter:
A User Manual is attached in German, English, French and Italian.
Your customers will be very grateful if the level indicator does work well because if the printer head runs out of ink it will get damaged.
Note on the German Battery Act – BattG With respect to the sale of batteries, accumulators or of devices containing batteries, accumulators, the German Battery Act requires Octopus Concept GmbH to advise you of the following:
Pursuant to this law, end users are obliged to return used batteries. Batteries can be returned free of charge to the seller or to specific collection points (e.g. municipal recycling centres or retailers) after use. You can also return used batteries to the seller by stamped mail; the seller will refund the postal charges to you.
The symbols on batteries have the following meanings:
The crossed-out waste bin means that this battery must not be thrown into the household waste:
- Pb = battery contains more than 0.004% (mass percentage) of lead
- Cd = battery contains more than 0.002% (mass percentage) of cadmium
- Hg = battery contains more than 0.0005% (mass percentage) of mercury
It is not an original product by Canon. All trademarks, trade names or service marks are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only.