Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: RCHP920S2
- EAN: 4250797236182
Scope of delivery:
- 4 x refill cartridges to replace HP 364, HP 920 ink cartridges
- 1 x slim refill cartridge as replacement (useable for each of the slim, coloured cartridges)
- 1 x 250ml of Octopus Fluids Ink pigmented black for approx. 14 refills of the large black HP 364, HP 920 cartridge
- 1 x 250ml of Octopus Fluids Ink cyan for approx. 18 refills of the HP 364, HP 920 cyan cartridge
- 1 x 250ml of Octopus Fluids Ink magenta for approx. 18 refills of the HP 364, HP 920 magenta cartridge
- 1 x 250ml of Octopus Fluids Ink yellow for approx. 18 refills of the HP 364, HP 920 yellow cartridge
- 4 x refill syringes with needles for refilling
Attention: These refill cartridges for HP 364 and HP 920 are not equipped with a chip. The chip of the empty original cartridge has to be inserted in the refill cartridge (see refill instructions). With the chip from the original cartridges, the refill cartridges are recognised by the printer and the advantage of the simple refill can be fully used.
This is not an original product!
These refill cartridges replace the HP 364 cartridges with OEM numbers: CB 316 EE, CB 317 EE, CB 318 EE, CB 319 EE, CB 320 EE and HP 920.
The entire set of cartridges has to be replaced. It is not possible to use individual refill cartridges combined with original cartridges of the HP 364 series.
The easy way to refill HP 364 and HP 920 cartridges! These cartridges for HP 364, HP 920 are refilled by means of the filler opening on top. Remove the coloured plug and fill the cartridge to the top edge. Then reinsert the plug.
The yellow strip at the top labelled "air" has to be removed during the printing process. This way, air can replace the ink used for printing; otherwise a vacuum is created that impedes the flow of the ink to the print head.
Recommended refill volumes:
Large, black cartridge 6ml
Slim cartridges 3ml
Please check the filling level of the cartridges regularly in between printing. The transparent cartridge casing allows you to see the filling level at any time.
We recommend a filling level slightly exceeding the level provided by the OEM in order to avoid damage to your print head due to a dry cartridge.
Please check that you use the correct ink for these cartridges for HP 364, CB 316 EE, CB 317 EE, CB 318 EE, CB 319 EE, CB 320 EE! All-round inks or inks for other cartridge types may affect the operation of your printer and even damage the print head.
This kit is not an original product and was not produced by the printer manufacturer. The names of manufacturers and trademarks are indicated for identification purposes only and are the property of their respective owners.