Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days**
- Order number: FLUIDS37
- EAN 4251496603831
- In 30ml ink glass or in the practical 250ml refill bottle
- For piston fountain pens, fountain pens with converters and nibs
- Made in Germann by the Dresden-based ink manufacturer Octopus Fluids GmbH & Co. KG
- High colour brilliance, sharp typeface, good flow properties
You have something to say. Nothing trivial. You are focused and individual, your words have weight. You can also see that in your writings. Writing with OCTOPUS FLUIDS inks is writing for enthusiasts.
Set accents with the brilliant fountain pen inks of Octopus Fluids.
Our demands on our inks are high: pleasant shading, low feathering and optimum drying time enable fast writing and a soft, supple nib. Our OCTOPUS FLUIDS inks are not only available in the well-known royal blue or black, but also in many different colour shades.
The classic love letter, the important business signature, a poem, the wedding invitation. There are so many things worth writing with love and care. Once you enjoy writing with a fountain pen and writing ink, you will soon want to write all your correspondence in ink.
Of course, our fountain pen inks are also suitable for calligraphy and drawings. Especially here, you will truly benefit from the extensive colour spectrum of OCTOPUS FLUIDS inks.
|Minimum storage life:||2 years|
|Country and region of production:||Germany|
|Product type:||writing ink|
Schönes, leuchtendes helles Grün
1. Versuch (Füllfeder eintauchen, dünne Sjpitze): Tinte schreibt schleppend hellgrün. Kommentare meiner Kinder: nassgrün (wie Algen), blaufärbig. Braucht diese Farbe eine dickere Spitze? 2. Füllfeder + Patrone: Tinte schreibt flüssig. Farbe angenehm dünkler. Keine Restfarbe in der Füllfeder (die würde mit dem Tintenkiller verschwinden)