Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days**
- Order number: FHT-CLEAN01
- EAN 4251496618651
Our Octopus Fluids fountain pen cleaner set is an indispensable tool for cleaning and maintaining high-quality fountain pens and thus ensuring an unimpeded flow of ink.
The fountain pen cleaning fluid removes even dried ink residues effortlessly and thoroughly, while being gentle on the ink feed, nib and seals. It is suitable for gentle and thorough removal of residues from water-soluble and waterproof fountain pen inks, pigmented and document-proof inks, shimmer inks and sketch inks.
- 100 ml cleaning fluid
- 1 syringe with two hose adapters, suitable for fountain pens with standard cartridge system (e.g. Pelikan, Diplomat, Faber Castell, Kaweco, Cleo Skribent, Caran D´Ache, Waterman) as well as special sizes (e.g. Lamy, Parker)
- 1 blunt cannula for cleaning converters
How to clean your fountain pen:
- Remove the cartridge or converter.
- Select the appropriate hose adapter and attach it to the cleaning Syringe.
- Fill the syringe with clear, cold or lukewarm water, place the end of the hose adapter on the piercing pin and carefully press the contents of the syringe through the ink feed and nib.
- Draw up approx. 5 ml fountain pen cleaner with the syringe, place the hose adapter on the piercing pin again and let the contents of the syringe flow slowly through the nib assembly. Leave the cleaning fluid to soak in for 5 minutes.
- Then rinse the spring unit again with water. Make sure that no residues of the filler cleaner remain in the spring unit.
For stubborn dirt, repeat the process a second time.
Then allow all components to dry thoroughly.
Converters can be cleaned in the same way with the enclosed cannula.
|Minimum storage life:||2 years|
|Country and region of production:||Germany|
|Product type:||writing ink|