Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days**
Keep out of reach of children.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.
Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- Order number: ISOPP
Isopropanol (IPA) is a highly concentrated alcohol and can be used as a substitute for ethanol.
Instructions for use:
- Roughly remove the dust and dirt residues from the article or surface to be cleaned.
- In order to ensure that the material or product surface to be cleaned is suitable, please test on an inconspicuous spot.
- In case of doubt always dilute with 30% - 50% water.
- Please use a cotton swab or cloth for cleaning and apply the alcohol cleaner preferably with a spray bottle. The product to be cleaned can also be dipped carefully.
- The solvent then evaporates. Make sure that no cleaning residue remains on the surface.
- Air rooms well after and during use.
Isopropanol is suitable for easy removal of stubborn dirt such as adhesive residues, adhesive coatings and as a grease solvent for very resistant greases.
Ideal for cleaning fingernails and instruments such as brushes and files or for removing the sweat layer (after curing under UV light) during nail modelling during nail cosmetics.
For advertising agencies Isopropanol is suitable for dissolving adhesive residues on shop windows, car paints, DuPont plates and many other surfaces.
Use Isopropanol (IPA) also to dilute or dissolve paints, varnishes, waxes and oils.
Isopropanol can be used for cleaning and as a solvent for various organic substances.
Other applications are: As shaver head cleaner for cleaning shaving heads of electric shavers (1:1 with water), cleaning optical surfaces (lenses and eyepieces), removing silicone residues, cleaning soldered boards, as contact cleaner, in cooling compresses for cooling envelopes, etc.