Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days**
Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- Order number: ETOH1K
Ethanol is highly concentrated alcohol and can be used as a substitute for isopropanol (IPA).
Note: This ethyl alcohol is denatured. Denaturing or use for drinking purposes or production of alcoholic beverages will lead to criminal and tax consequences!
- Roughly remove dust and dirt residues from the article or surface to be cleaned.
- To ensure that the material or product surface to be cleaned is suitable, please test on an inconspicuous place.
- In case of doubt always dilute with 30% - 50% water.
- Please use a cotton swab or cloth for cleaning and apply the alcohol cleaner best with a spray bottle. The product to be cleaned can also be dipped carefully.
- The solvent evaporates afterwards. Make sure that no cleaning agent residues remain on the surface.
- Ventilate rooms well after and during use.
Ethanoll is suitable for the easy removal of stubborn soiling such as adhesive residues, adhesive coatings and as a grease solvent for very resistant greases.
ideal for cleaning of fingernails and instruments such as brushes and files or for removing the sweating layer (after hardening under UV light) during nail modelling during nail cosmetics.
For advertising agencies, ethanol is suitable for dissolving adhesive residues on shop windows, car paints, DuPont panels and many other surfaces.
Use ethanol also for diluting or dissolving paints, varnishes, waxes and oils.
Ethanol can be used for cleaning and as a solvent for various organic substances.
Further applications are: As a shaving head cleaner for cleaning shaving heads of electric razors (1:1 with water), cleaning optical surfaces (objectives and eyepieces), removing silicone residues, cleaning soldered circuit boards, as a contact cleaner, in cooling compresses for cooling envelopes etc.