Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 - 8 working days*
- Order number: CFIJ01
- EAN: 4250797221645
This centrifuge empties, cleans and exhausts air from printer cartridges with 2800 revs per minute.
Simple and effective exhaust of air bubbles from cartridges:
One of the most common causes of bad print results is remaining air inside the cartridge after a refill. These air bubbles prevent a constant flow of.
Seal the print head with a silcone pad mentioned below to avoid ink leakage from the cartridge.
Remove air bubbles from the print head and even its sponge by short-time centrifugation.
By centrifugal forces the refill ink gets pressed towards the print head and gets compressed within the sponge without air bubbles.
Simple and effective cleaning of polluted ink cartridges, print heads and its sponges by centrifgation:
Remove old and dried ink from your printer cartridge by centrifugation.
Fill up the cartridge with our below-mentiones rinse solution. After a short residence time please remove the rinse solution with the help of our centrifuge. The cleaning solution gets pressed through the print head, dissolves old and dried ink and washes it off of your printer cartridge.
The dirty fluids are directed through a bottom outlet from the centrifuge. You can collect these fluids in any vessel.
The centrifuge holds the following types of cartridges:
- HP 17, 23, 21, 22, 27, 28,56, 57, 58, 59, 78, 100, 300, 336, 337, 338, 339, 342, 343, 344, 350, 351, 901
- Lexmark 16, 17, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
- identical cartridges from Dell and Phillips identical to HP and Lexmark
- Canon PG 37, PG 40, PG 50, PG 510, PG 512, CL 38, CL 41, CL 51, CL 511, CL 513
- Samsung M40
Technical data of the centrifuge:
- dimensions: 22 inches (56 cm) in height, external diameter: 13.8 inches (35 cm)
- spin speed: 2800 rpm
- 230 V, 50 Hz, 350 W
- weight: 9 kg
The centrifuge is not designed for industrial repuirements.