Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1 - 3 days**
- Order number: ARCCA6820USS0
- EAN: 4250797280413
Scope of delivery:
- 5 x refillable cartridges with auto reset chip, empty, without ink
- 100ml, 250ml or 500ml of Octopus Fluids black pigmented ink (for up to 8, 11 or 22 refills of the PGI-270 BK)
- 100ml, 250ml or 500ml of Octopus Fluids black dye ink (for up to 10, 22 or 45 refills of the CLI-271 BK)
- 100ml, 250ml or 500ml of Octopus Fluids cyan dye ink (for up to 10, 22 or 45 refills of the CLI-271 C)
- 100ml, 250ml or 500ml of Octopus Fluids magenta dye ink (for up to 10, 22 or 45 refills of the CLI-271 M)
- 100ml, 250ml or 500ml of Octopus Fluids yellow dye ink (for up to 10, 22 or 45 refills of the CLI-271 Y)
- 5x refill syringes with needles for proper refilling
These refillable cartridges replace Canon PGI-270 and CLI-271 cartridges and are compatible to the following printers:
Canon PIXMA MG 5720, MG 5721, MG 5722, MG 6820, MG 6821, MG 6822, MG 7720 a.o.
When the printer sends the message "almost empty" (symbol: yellow circle with exclamation mark), the number of pages on the chip is close to zero, irrespective of the actual filling level of the cartridge. At this point, the chip cannot be reset yet. The printer sends the message "empty" (symbol: red circle with a white X) when the number of pages has counted down to zero. Now, the chip can be reset. We recommend refilling ink now, as well. After refilling, the chip is automatically reset.
The entire set of cartridges has to be replaced. It is not possible to use individual refillable cartridges combined with original cartridges of the Canon PGI-270 and CLI-271 series.
The easy way of refilling Canon PGI-270 and Canon CLI-271 cartridges!
These cartridges are refilled by means of the filler opening on top. Remove the coloured plug and fill the cartridge. Then reinsert the plug.
Recommended refill volumes:
Large, black cartridge 20ml
Slim cartridges 10ml
The orange strip at the top labelled "pull" has to be removed during the printing process. This way, air can replace the ink used for printing; otherwise a vacuum is created that impedes the flow of the ink to the print head.
This is not an original product and was not produced by the printer manufacturer. The names of manufacturers and trademarks are indicated for identification purposes only and are the property of their respective owners.