Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1 - 3 days**
- Order number: RCCA525S2
- EAN: 4250797236106
- 5 Refillable Ink Cartridges (empty) for Canon PGI-525, CLI-526 without Reset Chips
- 250ml of Octopus Fluids Ink black for the cartridge Canon PGI-525 (for up to 17 refills)
- 250ml of Octopus Fluids Ink black for the cartridge Canon CLI-526 (for up to 35 refills)
- 250ml of Octopus Fluids Ink cyan for the cartridge Canon CLI-526 (for up to 35 refills)
- 250ml of Octopus Fluids Ink magenta for the cartridge Canon CLI-526 (for up to 35 refills)
- 250ml of Octopus Fluids Ink yellow for the cartridge Canon CLI-526 (for up to 35 refills)
These Refillable Ink Cartridges do not have a Reset Chip!
You need to take the Reset Chip of your old cartridges and attach it to these Refillable Ink Cartridges.
These refillable ink cartridges are not original products and they are not produced by the printer manufacturer. These cartridges can replace printer cartridges Canon PGI-525, CLI-526.
Refill those cartridges in this way. Remove the colored upper plug from the filler opening and fill it up with ink. Reinsert the earlier removed plug.
The yellow strip at the top labelled "air" has to be removed during the printing process. This way, air can replace the ink used for printing; otherwise a vacuum is created that impedes the flow of the ink to the print head.
Please look after the filling level during printing. If you print with an empty ink cartridge the print head may overheat and can be damaged. Please refill your refillable ink cartridges regularly. Furthermore refilling all ink cartridges at the same occasion is expedient because of the operating mode of the auto reset chip.
Please remember to use suitable inks for this type of cartridge!There are All-round and non suitable inks, some of which may impact the operating mode of your printer and even damage the print head.
This product is not produced or recommended for usage in combination with your printers by the original manufacturer of the printers. All stated trademarks like HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Dell etc. are only listed for better product allocation and are property of their respective owners.