Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 - 8 working days*
- Order number: ARCCA63S1
- EAN: 4250797256760
This all-inclusive set for Canon PGI-550 and Canon CLI-551 cartridges solves all your problems regarding high printing costs and complicated refill procedures. Printing at an extremely low price and refilling as easy as pie - a serious alternative to original cartridges.
Scope of delivery:
- 6 x refillable cartridges with autoreset chip (empty, without ink)
- 1 x ink refill kit 100ml black pigmented (for up to 7 refills of the PGI-550)
- 1 x ink refill kit 100ml black (for up to 14 refills of the CLI-551)
- 1 x ink refill kit 100ml grey (for up to 14 refills of the CLI-551)
- 1 x ink refill kit 50ml each of cyan, magenta, yellow ink (for up to 7 refills of the CLI-551)
- Refill supplies, refill syringes, needles and gloves are included in the refill kits
These refillable cartridges replace the Canon PGI-550 and Canon CLI-551 cartridges.
The entire set of cartridges has to be replaced. It is not possible to use individual refillable cartridges combined with original cartridges of the Canon PGI-550 and Canon CLI-551 series. These refillable cartridges are equipped with a permanent chip.
The easy way of refilling Canon PGI-550 and Canon CLI-551 cartridges!
These cartridges are refilled by means of the filler opening on top. Remove the coloured plug and fill the cartridge. Then reinsert the plug.
Recommended refill volumes:
Large, black cartridge 15ml
Slim cartridges 7ml
The yellow strip at the top labelled "air" has to be removed during the printing process. This way, air can replace the ink used for printing; otherwise a vacuum is created that impedes the flow of the ink to the print head.
Please check that you use the correct ink for these cartridges! All-round inks or inks for other cartridge types may affect the operation of your printer and even damage the print head.
This is not an original product and was not produced by the printer manufacturer. The names of manufacturers and trademarks are indicated for identification and compatibility purposes only and are the property of their respective owners.