Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days**
- Order number: ARCEP05S2
- 4 Refillable Ink Cartridges with Auto Reset Chip (empty)
- 250ml of Octopus Fluid Ink pigmented black (suitable for up to 20 refills)
- 250ml of Octopus Fluid Ink pigmented cyan (suitable for up to 20 refills)
- 250ml of Octopus Fluid Ink pigmented magenta (suitable for up to 20 refills)
- 250ml of Octopus Fluid Ink pigmented yellow (suitable for up to 20 refills)
- 4 x ink syringes with needles
- 1 detailed and illustrated refill instruction
These refillable ink cartridges are not original products and they are not produced by the printer manufacturer. These cartridges can replace printer cartridges Epson T1281, T1282, T1283, T1284.
Each cartridge is equipped with an auto reset chip. The cartridges are recognized as "FULL" when installing the cartridges into the printer for the first time.
Fill In cartridges that have been indicated as "EMPTY" can get set back by removing these cartridges out of the printer for more than 10 seconds and reinstalling the cartridges afterwards again.
The easy way of refilling the cartridges Epson T1281, T1282, T1283, T1284
Refill these cartridges this way: Remove the colored upper plug from the filler opening and fill it up with ink. Reinsert the earlier removed, colored plug after filling ink into the cartridge. Before installation into the printer remove the colorless plug ontop of the cartridge out of the air hole. This ensures that air can enter the cartridge while ink is used during printing.
Than you just have to replace the cartridge in your printer and start printing.
Please remember to use the correct ink for this type of cartridge! There are All-round and non suitable inks, some of which may impact the operating mode of your printer and even damage the print head.
This product is not produced by the original manufacturer of the printer. All stated trademarks like HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Dell etc. are only listed for better product allocation and are property of their respective owners.