Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1 - 3 days**
- Order number: ARCHP363S2
- EAN: 4250797220174
- 6refillable ink cartridges (empty)
- 250ml of Octopus Fluids Ink black (up to 16 Refills)
- 250ml of Octopus Fluids Ink cyan (up to 25 Refills)
- 250ml of Octopus Fluids Ink magenta (up to 25 Refills)
- 250ml of Octopus Fluids Ink yellow (up to 25 Refills)
- 250ml of Octopus Fluids Ink photo cyan (up to 25 Refills)
- 250ml of Octopus Fluids Ink photo magenta (up to 25 Refills)
- 6 x ink syringes with needles for a well-directed refill of your cartridges for HP 363
Each Refillable Ink Cartridge has an Auto-Reset-Chip which resets itself every time you replace the cartridge from your printer and by switching off the printer. In this way you can go on printing after every refill easily.
These refillable ink cartridges are not original products and they are not produced by the printer manufacturer.
These Refillable Ink Cartridges can replace the Printer Ink Cartridges HP 363 (OEM: C8719E, C8771E, C8772E, C8773E, C8774E, C8775E) Refill these cartridges in this way. Remove the coloured upper plug from the filler opening and fill it up with ink to the top edge. Reinsert the previously removed plug.
Please change all of your old printer cartridges!
Please look after the filling level during printing. If you print with an empty ink cartridge the print head may overheat and can be damaged. Please refill your refillable ink cartridges regularly.
Furthermore refilling all ink cartridges at the same occasion is expedient because of the operating mode of the auto reset chip.
Please remember to use suitable inks for this type of cartridge!There are All-round and non suitable inks, some of which may impact the operating mode of your printer and even damage the print head.
This product is not produced or recommended for usage in combination with your printers by the original manufacturer of the printers. All stated trademarks like HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Dell etc. are only listed for better product allocation and are property of their respective owners.