Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days**
- Order number: RCHP364S2
- 5refillable ink cartridges for HP 364, HP 920 (empty)
- 1 bottle (250ml) with Octopus Fluids Ink pigmented black (up to 14 refills) for the large black cartridge
- 1 bottle (250ml) with Octopus Fluids Ink black (up to 18 refills) for the small black cartridge
- 1 bottle (250ml) with Octopus Fluids Ink cyan (up to 18 refills) for the cyan cartridge
- 1 bottle (250ml) with Octopus Fluids Ink magenta (up to 18 refills) for the magenta cartridge
- 1 bottle (250ml) with Octopus Fluids Ink yellow (up to 18 refills) for the yellow cartridge
- 5 ink syringes with needles for an easy refill
Please note that these Refillable Ink Cartridges do not have a reset chip. You need to take the chips of your old HP cartridges and attach them to your new Refillable Ink Cartridges.
These refillable ink cartridges are not original products and they are not produced by the printer manufacturer.
These Refillable Ink Cartridges can replace the Printer Ink Cartridges HP 364, HP 920 (OEM: CB 316 EE, CB 317 EE, CB 318 EE, CB 319 EE, CB 320 EE)
Refill these cartridges in this way. Remove the coloured upper plug from the filler opening and fill it up with ink to the top edge. Reinsert the previously removed plug.
Recommended amount for filling:
Thick cartridge 6 ml
Thin cartridges 3 ml
You need to replace the chip from your empty OEM cartridges onto the Refillable Ink Cartridges. This is necessary as the chip is responsible for the recognition of the cartridges inside the printer.
Please change all of your old printer cartridges!
Please look after the filling level during printing. If you print with an empty ink cartridge the print head may overheat and can be damaged. Please refill your refillable ink cartridges regularly.
Please remember to use suitable inks for this type of cartridge!There are All-round and non suitable inks, some of which may impact the operating mode of your printer and even damage the print head.
This product is not produced or recommended for usage in combination with your printers by the original manufacturer of the printers. All stated trademarks like HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Dell etc. are only listed for better product allocation and are property of their respective owners.